Harvest Hastings Website Accessibility Statement
Harvest Hastings is committed to making the website www.harvesthastings.ca accessible to all visitors. The standards of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) have been followed.
Web Content Standards for Accessibility
In alignment with the WCAG 2.0 Guidelines, Harvest Hastings aims to ensure our website is:
- Ability to provide text alternatives for any non-text content.
- Site designed allowing for content to be compatible with screen readers
- Use of ALT tags and title tags
- Text size – increase and decrease
- Supports users who navigate via keyboard – IE using the Tab key instead of mouse
- Proper use of colour which takes into account colour blindness
- Multiple ways to navigate and find content – Search, Quick Links & Navigation
- Compatible with screen readers and cross browser compatible
- Scalable for future standards
- Compliant with W3C guidelines
We recognise that despite our best efforts some users may still experience difficulties navigating our website. If this is the case you are asked to contact Harvest Hastings at [email protected] and we will make every effort to improve our accommodations.